1.Due to the fact that classes run back to back the instructors will be unable to answer questions between classes. This would take away from the students dance time. Please feel free to email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and the director will respond at her earliest convenience.
2.Once class has begun, please refrain from entering the dance area. Students need to focus on their dance instructions. This is a courtesy to the students and to the instructors.
3. No street shoes are permitted in the dance area! Please remove outdoor footwear before entering. This will help keep the dance floor, dance wear and dance shoes clean and clear of outdoor debris.
4. Water bottles are permitted in the dance area only. Snacks and juice are to remain in the lobby. Cleaning up accidents takes away from dance time.
5. Class sizes are capped to allow for maximum instruction. Younger classes will also have an assistant present in order to keep the class running smooth and orderly. The senior assistants have been carefully selected. They are well-rounded, senior dance students with knowledge of the method of dance training taught at PDA. The senior assistant will line the students up for class entry in the hallway, check for proper dance wear, hair and secured shoelaces. When class is about to begin, the students will enter the dance area as the previous class exits.
6. Classes are paid for ten months. Missed classes on the student’s part are still paid for and will not be made up. You make a commitment for your time slot for the season and due to back to back scheduling we are unable to make up missed lessons. If an instructor cancels a lesson (illness, weather etc) make up classes may be offered at the instructor’s discretion. In the case of instructor absence, all efforts will be made to continue classes with another instructor filling in for the day.
7. Having visitors to your child’s lessons causes distractions and will not be permitted! Throughout the season there will be viewing weeks for parents to view progress. Dates TBA.
8. Any damages to Prestige Dance Academy will be the parent’s responsibility (repair etc).
9. Allergy Alert: PDA is a peanut and tree nut free facility. Please do not enter our studio with any peanut or tree nut products as we have students with this allergy. Thank you!
10. All students must be picked up promptly after their dance class. Instructors are not required to stay after closing time.